Re: [openrisc] ORP_SOC RTL Regression

Hi Damjan,

I did run the ORP_SOC RTL regression using the latest CVS database.
All tests passed except these two following tests failed in all three
iteration modes.

Here are the error messages:

        ### Running test 9: except-nocache, 60 ms
        ###
        ### FAILED (@time 17968452.00, magic# 0x)
../log/i3-except-nocache-general.log:
17968452.00 ns: l.nop printf (0400395a)

        ###
        ### Running test 10: except-icdc, 40 ms
        ###
        ### FAILED (@time 8713352.00, magic# 0x)
../log/i3-except-icdc-general.log:
8713352.00 ns: l.nop printf (040039b6)
Do you have any idea why these tests failed or is there anything else I
need to do.

Your inputs are valuable and appreciated.

Thanks

Michael Phan