[openrisc] Immediate value in l.nop instruction

Hello!

It looks like the current release of binutils (2.13.2.1) has support for
OpenRISC, so I switched to it instead of using snapshots from Opencores CVS
server. But the assembler in that release will only accept a l.nop
instruction if it comes with an immediate value as argument. And the ".half"
directive is no longer supported.

To make GCC work with that version, small source changes are required. I've
done it, but I don't know what is better: shlould I attach a patchfile, or
should I upload changes to CVS server? Please tell me.

Best regards,

	Carlos Sanchez de La Lama <csanchez@teisa.unican.es>