[openrisc] xori instruction

Hi!
I have noted that there is a possible error with xori instruction.
According to OR100 Manual of 28/May/2001 (old) the immediate must be
zero-extended (if you look at 'description' section of the page) or
sign-extended (if you look at 'implementation' section of the page).
In the next version of the manual the inconsistency seems to be subsanated, as
it says that the immediate must be zero-extended (in both 'description' and
'implementation'). However, OR1200 RTL extends the sign of the immediate.
I guess that the correct option is sign-extending, as OR1200 is the golden
reference but, could you please confirm that point?

Thanks in advance

Marķa Bolado