Re: [openrisc] Caches lock and invalidate

  After think about this I believe is good idea to perform a miss and write
the block into the cache.I  This is because if the cache invalidate is
implemented, the block lock have to do (more or less) the same funcionality
so no extra logic is needed.

Regards

Javier Castillo