[openrisc] ORPSOC clocking

Hi Damjan,

I'm a little bit confused about the ORPSOC clocking relationship between
the risc, ssvga, audio,ps2 , ethernet, flash, uart and other peripherals.

In the rtl, it seems like all peripehral are running off on wb_clk which is
the same as clk, the risc clk.

For example, vsync and hsync signals going to VGA displays, are they
runniing in clk, or should they use the vga clk ?

Can you show me a table what is the clocking frequency interface to the
ORPSOC peripeheral ?

How and where should I learn about this info ?

Thanks.

Eric