Re: [openrisc] Howto build an ucLinux kernel

Apparently there is a problem with little/big endian. We haven't tested
or1ksim on big endian machine. I will look into the problem shortly. Can
you please send me executable of short program (lets say from testbench
folder) directly, so I can compare with my executable.

Simon