De: owner-openrisc@opencores.org [mailto:owner-openrisc@opencores.org]
En nombre de Simon Srot
Enviado el: miércoles, 27 de noviembre de 2002 16:16
Para: openrisc@opencores.org
Asunto: Re: [openrisc] uClinux applications

Well, maybe I will again say something that you already know, but you
have to rebuild the uclinux after executing 'dd' ('genromfs') command,
so the image gets to your linux binary file. If you are doing like this,
than maybe something is wrong with the build procedure
(arch/or32/board/initrd file doesn't enter a build procedure because of
the date or permissions or something), so I suggest to do 'make clean
all', to get rid of all temporary and object files and produce fresh
build. If this is not the case, I really don't know what is wrong, the
files should be there.

Simon