Re: [openrisc] Version of gcc for building the toolchain

On Sunday 24 November 2002 18:35, fredrik@hederstierna.com wrote:
> I got compilation errors when problem compiling with GCC 3.2 aswell
> after installing Redhat 8, which uses GCC 3.2 as default.
> I can try look into it also, if help might be needed.
> Best Regards,
It would be very nice if it would compile under RedHad 8.0 also.
Unfortunately I am very busy with my job currently, so I can not help you
code, but I (and others here on the list) would like to help you with
problems, if that is ok with you.

best regards,
Marko