[openrisc] COFF and ELF formats

	Hello,

	I'm trying to use the or1k simulator on a sparc station (sun4m and
sun4u). Thus, I have downloaded all sources and I have compiled
binutils, gcc, uclinux, uclibc and a second time gcc without any
trouble. But when I try to start the simulator with the so-obtained
linux kernel, it returns :

joligibus:[~/openrisc/or1k/uclinux/uClinux-2.0.x] >
/usr/apps/openrisc/bin/or32-uclinux-sim -f sim.cfg linux
Building automata... done, num uncovered: 0/212.
Parsing operands data... done.
loadcode: filename linux  startaddr=0  virtphy_transl=0
Not COFF file format
ELF type: 0x0200
ELF machine: 0x7284
ELF version: 0x01000000
ELF sec = 5632
This ELF is not an executable.
joligibus:[~/openrisc/or1k/uclinux/uClinux-2.0.x] > file linux
linux: ELF 32-bit MSB executable, version 1 (SYSV), statically linked,
not stripped

	I don't understand where I have made a mistake. I have verified that
the ELF option in the .config file is disabled. Any idea ?

	Thanx in advance,

	JKB