supposed to list all the function call stack, but it just
show the current function frame and complains like this.

(gdb) info stack
#0  uart_send_char (ch=83 'S') at uartfunc.c:127
Found a function without a prologue at 0x00002448
Frame pc was at 0x0000245c
#1  0x245c in uart_send_char (ch=-62 '짠) at uartfunc.c:126

'or32-uclinux-gdb' seems to use some pattern searching method
to find the function prologue which doesn't match the way
'or32-uclinux-gcc' generates the prologue.
Has anyone tried this before?

I'm working on an Xess XSV800 board with or1k implemented in
and using jtag for debugging.
I built GNU toolchains walking through the guide in OpenRisc
web page. Thank you for your help in advance.