Re: [openrisc] openrisc survey

Hi.

Yes, I'm still here.  :-)

On Wed, 13 Nov 2002 00:06, Damjan Lampret wrote:
> Heya !
>
> If you have time, can you complete a survey at
> http://www.opencores.org/projects/or1k/Survey.

I how you will post the results, or atleast give us the general trend.

On a related note, I think I may start porting Linux.  I know, only 8 months
after I said I would, but I've been very busy at uni (and have a much better
idea how this all works).  It would be interesting to see how many people are
interested in a Linux port to the OpenRISC.

> Also if anyone has ideas what is missing in the survey, how to improve it
> etc.
>
> regards,
> Damjan

I might fill in the Survey later.  Have important stuff to do today.

Later
Lee Begg