Re: [openrisc] How to link programs with floating point operations?

> I use these orders to compile:
> or32-uclinux-gcc -DPACKAGE=\"or1ksimtest\" -DVERSION=\"1.3\" -I. -I.
> -I./support -Wall -g -nostdlib -mhard-div -c fft.c

the problem is in -nostdlib option, since it does not include software
floating point library; you can omit it or include it yourself -- should be
somewhere under where you installed your gcc.

If you want that HW floating point is used (currently not supported in OR1200,
but should work in or1ksim, although it was not extensively tested), use the
-mhard-float switch.

Marko