Re: [openrisc] Build problems with or1ksim

Ok I understood what happen.

I updated configure.in where I did the mistake then I checked in configure
and configure.in

I fix up the mistake and checked in configure.in (not configure).  Those
who updated their cvs didn't had any trouble because configure.in was
newer than configure so configure got updated by make.

I checked in configure now, redo a checkout and everything should be fine.

Sorry

Richard