[openrisc] Error compiling or1ksim on freeBSD 4.7

Hi:

   I compile all the or1k tools over freebsd 4.7 but when I try to
make or1ksim after configuring it I obtain these error:

Makefile", line 383: Need an operator
make: fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue

Configure says this:

./configure --target=or32-uclinux --prefix=/opt/or32-uclinux
creating cache ./config.cache
checking host system type... i386-pc-freebsd4.7
checking target system type... or32-unknown-uclinux-gnu
checking build system type... i386-pc-freebsd4.7
checking for working aclocal... found
checking for working autoconf... found
checking for working automake... found
checking for working autoheader... found
checking for working makeinfo... found
checking host system type... i386-pc-freebsd4.7
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc -g ) works... yes
checking whether the C compiler (gcc -g ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for minix/config.h... no
checking whether make sets ${MAKE}... (cached) yes
checking whether gcc needs -traditional... no
checking for ar... ar
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking return type of signal handlers... void
checking whether stat file-mode macros are broken... no
checking for dirent.h that defines DIR... yes
checking for opendir in -ldir... no
checking for strcasecmp... yes
checking for select... yes
checking for setenv... yes
checking for putenv... yes
checking for tcgetattr... yes
checking for setlocale... yes
checking for lstat... yes
checking for working strcoll... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for varargs.h... yes
checking for stdarg.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for sys/ptem.h... no
checking for sys/pte.h... no
checking for sys/stream.h... no
checking for sys/select.h... yes
checking for termcap.h... yes
checking for termios.h... yes
checking for termio.h... no
checking for sys/file.h... yes
checking for locale.h... yes
checking for net/ethernet.h... yes
checking whether to enable profiling... no
checking whether to compile fsim... no
checking whether to use simple execution... no
checking whether to enable ethernet phy emulation... no
checking whether to use raw range stats... no
checking whether instructions set overflow flag... no
checking whether arithmethic instructions set flag... no
checking for implementation-specific data... DEFAULT
configure: warning: using default environment
updating cache ./config.cache
creating ./config.status
creating Makefile
creating bpb/Makefile