Re: [openrisc] GCC problem

> if you look at or1k/ATS homepage you will see that gcc builds fine on
> Slackware 3.6 system (yes, the server is not updated everyday with new
> version ;-). ATS checks out or1k toolchain every night and tries to
compile
> it. Unfortunately GDB and or1ksim do not build fine on this slackware
> system, although they build just fine on all recent RedHat 7 systems (I
> think they should also build fine on RH 6.2). Maybe someone can tell if
they
> build fine on Debian and on other Unix systems (Solaris, HPUX etc..).
>
> BTW we are testing or1200 bases SOC also with another memory controller
(not
> available on OC at this time yet).
I've done some changes to or1ksim, I hope tommorow we can see green light
there again.
As far as gdb-5.0 is concerned, there are some portability issues in BFD
with 5.0 version,
I've seen that current version 5.2 has a lot of these solved.
If anybody here has any time to do this, it would be nice, otherwise I will
put it at the end
of my (already long) queue...

Marko