[openrisc] OR1200-FPU: Doubt about denormalized numbers

Hi All,

	I've the following doubt about the management of denormalized numbers in
the FP multiplication:

If one operand is normalized and the other one isn't, the result exponent
can be > 0, while the result significand is denormalized, and thus a left
shift is (with consequent exponent reduction) in order to provide a final
result normalized, or as closest as possible to a normalized form.

The question is: do I have to apply the shift before, or after, rounding
operations?

Bye
		Stefano