Re: Re: [openrisc] or1200 sim

Hi !

I'm travelling right now, so I'll give you just some basic information.

RAMB* are found in Xilinx libraries. If your target is an ASIC, or generic one, you can
comment out targets/memories type in or1200_defines.v.
./src/flash.in is produced by sw/utils tools. Go to the sw/orp_mon for example and hit 'make' and I believe it should produce a valid flash.in file. Flash.in is the actual code you want to run on the system. I will also put some sample flash.in files when I get home. (for running 'make' you will have to install or32-rtems-* tools)

I tested only with the memory interface, however in a separate system the OR1200 was also tested with the Memory controller from Rudi.

regards,
Damjan