RE: [openrisc] Operating frequency after synthesis with ASIC lib.

Thank you so much, Damjan

May I ask you when the updates will be in the CVS?

Let me intoduce my work, briefly.
Currently, I am designing an SOC targeted to network security applications,
and I am looking for a microprocessor which can be equpped in the SOC - OR1200 is a good candidate.
OR1200 is neat and has well structured software development tool chain.
So, now I am evaluating OR1200 with samsung 0.25um ASIC library - I will also evaluate OR1200 with TSMC 0.25um/Artisan lib.

-----The first result of timing evaluation with samsung lib. shows "11.8ns" delay for the most critical path.
-----The path starts at data output of ICACHE and ends at the or1200_ic_top/saved_addr_r_reg[5].

The performance(op. freq.) requirement for the microprocessor is more than 130 MHz.
I want to finish the performance evaluation in a week to proceed to the next phase of project.
If there are anything I can help you to build the next version of OR1200 distribution, Pls let me know.

regards,
Jinhyuk