Re: [openrisc] System Architecture Manual errors and omissions

> Marko, we need to do something about documentation and get it into shape
real fast real soon. ;-)
hey, why me? :)
If you find any differencies/unclarities between documentation and or1ksim,
you should look into or1ksim.
or1ksim currently executes code completely as real HW do.

> In case you are starting to port Linux, this is great news. You might want
to have a look at Simon's uClinux port (does work on actual HW!). Also Matan
(matan@svgalib.org) is working on Linux port, you might want to talk to him
as well, so that we don't get two Linux ports. ;-)
Yes, uClinux is very similar to the Linux, you might want to copy some parts
of it -- exceptions, ...

Also maybe would be a good idea to use uClibc for a start, otherwise you
will have to port glibc and Linux together.
uClibc is verified and it works very well with uClinux. It was also meant
for Linux. You will have to write some
mmu stuff however.

And I suggest using COFF format for Linux binary and ELF format for
applications. The reason for this is that
or1ksim currently only supports COFF.

good luck,
Marko