Re: [openrisc] Forums

> > I can't > see any > company giving us $1M.
>
> Hi
> Perhaps there will be a co-operation between various government
institution, universities and financial groups supporting OpenRISC.

> Unlike "open source" LINUX, the entry barrier of "open source" hardware is
very high. Without any support or participation from various institutions /
companies, it is almost impossible to bring OpenRISC to a "Real mainstream
Hardware".

> OpenRISC have huge potential (especially in developing countries), but
apparently nobody realize it.

> US$ 1 M is a "small" amount for some institution / companies / people, but
they want to see the "working business model"  and the benefit of OpenRISC
for them.  Using the forum, perhaps Opencores can invite several experts /
financiers  for discussion about marketing / benefit of OpenRISC.

> My suggestion: 2 separate forums, 1 for technical and the other for
marketing.
> Thank you.
Why can't we use cores for techical issues and admin mailing list for
marketing purposes?
If there will be too much messages we can create new mailing lists. But
first we need some
traffic. Do you know someone to invite to?

best regards,
  Marko