[openrisc] RTEMS or1k port

Hello,

I'm currently maintaining RTEMS port for OpenRisc1000 platform and I
would need some help in order to get things started. Problem is that
developer that ported RTEMS to or1k platform, AFAIK, decided not to
pursue this project anymore.

I would like to to see if there is anyone interested in helping with the
project.
As this e-mail is being written I'm trying to compile current snapshot
of RTEMS or1k port with very little success. Snapshot comes with no
configure, Makefile.in, aclocal.m4 scripts/files and I can't figure the
right way of building them using autoconf, aclocal, automake,... as I
have almost no experience using these tools.

If there is anyone interested, please take a look at the port source and
post some hints or suggestions on how to deal with this problem.

or1k port of RTEMS can be found at
http://www.opencores.org/cores/or1k-new/rtems/
It should be a working kernel that runs on or1ksim simulator (link to
source and info can be fond on abovementioned URL).

regards,
    Ivan