[openrisc] Re: NBI

YES, I think you can send me latest NBI related doc.
I can update it with timing diagram.
Best regards, Jimmy

"Damjan Lampret" <lampret@opencores.org> 於 2000/06/06 09:16:29 PM

收件人:  jimmy87/Sunplus@Sunplus
副本抄送:

主旨:    Re:

BTW I hope you have a document that I started a couple of weeks ago. I can
send you Word file if you want. Does NBI stand for Native Bus Interface?

regards,
Damjan