Re: [openrisc] Huffman encoding operands

Sure you can compress almost everything. But I am just afraid we will add
too much complexity to the architecture. I am not even sure if we really
want to squeez everything into 16 bits (ok, Jimmy says that mixing 16 and
32-bit long insn is too complex). How about 24-bit long insns with all
functions aligned at 4 bytes?
^^^^^^^ no 3-bytes insn set...I have been suffered a lot from ADI21XX DSP.
It'll waste lots of space....trust me :)

Best regards, Jimmy