[openip] Wave Viewer

Hallo,
my name is Fabio and I come from Italy, Milan to be more precise.

Some years ago I made an FPGA and then an Asic for the company I'm
working, while now I'm developing test firmware for prototypes boards.
In the spare time I'm contributing to the GNU project called
gnuTLS (www.gnutls.org) developing a library for the ASN1 definitions
management.

I'd like to join your project, in particular I saw that in the
"VHDL Flow" section there's written that you don't have a "Wave
viewer".
Is it still true, or someone else is working on it?
Is there something more urgent to do?
Could you give me more information about the wave viewer you need?

Regards,
Fabio