[openip] Do you have any opensource for PCI interface that conects the PCI Bus to the application ?

Hi All,
   I'm working on the PCI controller that connects the
PCI Bus to the application interface. For the
application interface, our requirments are described
below:
    1. the configuration registers in PCI interface
are accessable through application interface.
    2. there is a master read/write module in the
application interface to implement DMA.
    3. Host can access to the memory and registers
inside the application interface through the PCI
interface.
    4. there is a MSI module inside the application
interface to send the MSI to host through PCI
interface.
    So it requires the PCI interface to provide the
general interface for the different application.

     Do you have any PCI opensource code that meets al
of the above-mentioned requirements?

     Any help inforamtion will be appreciated!

Carl