Re: [openip] MP3 Decoder

Of course there is interest!
Please, go to opencores website (http://www.opencores.org/).
Create a new account.
Create a new project (in the Projects section, click on "Start new one").
Put your complete design there.
I would like to test it on an FPGA, just to evaluate the feasibility of
this implementation.
That's a very nice project!

Marco Antonio Simon Dal Poz  http://www.lsi.usp.br/~mdalpoz
mdalpoz@lsi.usp.br   "old Fords never die, just get better"