Re: [openip] Hello to everybody!!! I want the best CPU!!!

[several design goals]
> please contact me. We can make a better (and open) world.

Yes I am looking for business partners to help bring a project very
similar to this to market. =)

> If you think this is a joke, I would be more than happy to share with
> you my credentials, CV or whatever you like in order to persuade you
> of how serious I am.

I'm going to MEE TOOO!!! this post. =)

I am currently working on these projects at the moment:

1. Continuing my education.

2. Finalizing my OS design in the form of a book discussing its intended
functionality.

3. Preparing a business plan for the computer company I wish to found in
order to deliver my vision to market.

--
People who work on computers use linux; People who work on life use
Macintosh =)