[ethmac] Testbench for EthMAC

Hi Kostas,

sorry but I got no time to have a look at your sources because.

We still need people to help us developing this core. If you are interested
please have a look at the attachment. This is my RxMAC including testbench. I
will publish it on opencores when I finished my task at university because this
version is not stable. But I synthesized it on a Xilinx XC94288XL-TQ144 last
week and it passed the testbench. But nobody still checked if I did it right ;-)

I found no time to continue discussion on mailing list. So I hope we can make a
step forward when I offer this sources. If you want to join EthMAC team please
contact me and let me know how you are thinking about my sources. I think you
understand that I don't want do mail you other parts right now.

Best regards
Maik Boden

rxmac.zip