RE: [ethmac] TX MAC

Hi,

1. It was a mistake, and I have decided to choose the data come in is 4
   bit wide

2.
> 	The PAD can be any number for most protocol I'm aware of , the one
> exception I'm aware of is id you need to encapsulate the ethernet with PPP
> maybe other know about other exception, but apart from that the pad can be
> any number from the simple reason that 0 is also a valid number so the
> detrmination of where the pad start is not based on looking for 0.

So, why don't we just use 0 for PAD then we don't have to worry about
protocol we used.

4. 5. and 7.

>    no once you "see" collision you simple need to keep transmiting jam so
> the other station/s will "see" it as well and there is no need to send sdf
> or even continue with the preamble , simple move to jam and make sure you
> obay the two rules:
> a. min jam is 32BT
> b. min length is 96BT
>
> and this go with my wondering in respect to what I wrote in (4)

If we use 32BT jam, and send all preamble + sfd when collision happened
at the beginning, we don't have to make several choice for jam timer.
Because preamble + sfd + jam = 56BT + 8BT + 32BT = 96BT.

- novan hartadi -