Re: [nnARM] rewrite the code in System C

Hi Zhong

I am plan to start my doctor research these days, my idea is to develop a
tools set that can map high level discription of pipeline system to RTL
,one of my plan is to use systemC to act as the description language, an I
am skim(just skim, I can not work full time on it) through the doc of it.
so I think you can help me a lot,keep contact please

please keep contact and do not hesitate to mail me if you have any problem.

ShengYu Shen
National University of Defence Technology of China
Cell phone +86 130 17382201
mail : syshen@nudt.edu.cn
shengyu_shen@hotmail.com
shengyu_shen@opencores.org