Re: [nnARM] I think that...

Hi Fancy

You have discover an error

in WishBone protocol, the rst_i==1'b1 means reset, I have make a mistake in
"negedge rst_i", it must be "posedge rst_i"

thank you very much

Best Regard

BTW : if we have been contact before this time?

please keep contact and do not hesitate to mail me if you have any problem.

ShengYu Shen
National University of Defence Technology of China
Cell phone +86 130 17382201
mail : syshen@nudt.edu.cn
shengyu_shen@hotmail.com
shengyu_shen@opencores.org