[nnARM] =?gb2312?B?tPC4tDogbm5hcm0gZGV2ZWxvcGVyIHRlYW0gcmVwbHk=?=

     Hi:
     HOW CAN I GET BASIC DOCMENT FROM WEB?
     HOW CAN I RECEIVEDE MESSAGE FROM MAILLIST?

                                                          ///
                                                        <"  )
                                                          )(
                                                         ( \\
     -----------------o000--------------------------------""\\--------
        /                                              /     \
        \         程农                                 \
        |         IC Dept                              |
        |         cheng.nong@mail.zte.com.cn           |
        |         0755-5739300-2516                    |
        \                                              \
        /                    ooO                       /
        +--------------------(   )-Ooo---o000----------+
                              \ ( (   )
                               \_) ) /
                                  (_/

                    "shen shengyu"
                    <shengyu_shen@ho        收件人:     <cheng.nong@mail.zte.com.cn>
                    tmail.com>              抄送:
                                            主题:  nnarm developer team reply
                    2001-06-21 15:53

Hi
i am ssy of nudt
i have found your mail at nnarm mail list

there is many types of method to join nnarm,

you can test the design by compile your own  program.

you can also develop some component of this core,such as  cache  and memory
controller, dma or bus interface

please do not hesitate to mail me if you want to discuss it  with more
detail