[ethmac] msc project

Hello Guys,

My name is Anjan Mandalia. I am currently doing my MSc
in University of Hertfordshire in Computer
Engineering. My Summer Project is about Impementing an
Ethernet Protocol (10BASE-T) on FPGA using VHDL with
serial line.

Can anyone of u plz give me specific information
regarding the protocol and some steps how to move
ahead. I have downloaded the IEEE standards from
online, I have the book by Charles E Spurgeon having
title Ethernet A definitive Guide. I also have number
of PDF's downloaded from internet related to this. I
also have downloaded the Project Ethernet MAC 10/100
Mbps from Opencores and the related documents.

Is it enough for the project and how should I move on.
I have learnt VHDL in one of our modules.

Kindly reply regarding the same.

Thank you,
With Regards,

Anjan Mandalia

=====
Anjan Mandalia
126, Millwards,
Hatfield Herts,
AL10 8UY, UK
Mobile No. :- (00 44) 7930754236 (International)
                    07930754236 (Local)
Email: A.Mandalia@herts.ac.uk