[ethmac] BUSY bit in MIISTATUS

When using the EMAC to access the MII device, I have noticed that it
takes a couple of cycles for the BUSY bit to turn on in the MIISTATUS
register once the command is initiated in the MIICOMMAND register.

I was wondering if this was the expected behaviour.  I made a change
to eth_miim.v that fixes this problem and makes BUSY turn on immediately.

Original:
assign Busy = WCtrlDataStart | RStatStart | SyncStatMdcEn | EndBusy |
InProgress | InProgress_q3 | Nvalid;

Modified: (added WCtrlData and RStat)
assign Busy = WCtrlData | WCtrlDataStart | RStat | RStatStart |
SyncStatMdcEn | EndBusy | InProgress | InProgress_q3 | Nvalid;

Is this the correct fix? or is the observed behaviour expected?

Dennis Scott