[ethmac] problem using xilinx vertex2 with ETH_XILINX_RAMB4 option

I am verifying ethmac in xilinx vertex2..

At frist.. it looked wrong rx & tx operation.. but functional simulation is
OK..

Some broken packet is received and transmitted.

But MAC address is no problem in transmitted packet.

So I assumed "Ah.. there is some broblem in rx & tx buffer.."

I used the option(below) in eth_defines.v file..

// Ethernet implemented in Xilinx Chips
// `define ETH_FIFO_XILINX
 `define ETH_XILINX_RAMB4

I think it makes some trouble in xilinx vertex2 at P&R time..

It looks good after I do not use either of them..

Be careful.. functional simulation is ok.. but

xilinx netlist simulation and target on borad looks like wrong operation...

my condition :
xilinx vertex2 6000
vhdl cpu (so .. mixed language code)
ethamc