[ethmac] Some questions...

Dear all,

I am trying to check the simulation of the MAC using MSim...Everything
is running ok, but i can't change the number of test... I think the
variable test_num is responsible for it but all i get at the Wave Window
is test 20... How can I change it??

I am also thinking of replacing the Wishbone Interface with a proprietary
one of my own...This implies eliminating the buffer descriptor logic. All I
need is the Rx and Tx FIFO to buffer the reception and transmission
data paths plus the control signaling. Any comments about that?

I am sorry if I ask silly things but I am not so familiar to VERILOG...

Thank you for your time...

PS.: Igor..Excellent work...