RE: [ethmac] Everyone help me on the MAC

At 10:39 AM 29-05-2002 +0200, you wrote:
>I found this on the ieee webpage:
>
>Contents : "Get IEEE 802"(TM) --This IEEE 802 standard is available at no
>charge in pdf format at: http://standards.ieee.org/getieee
>802/ . The "Get IEEE 802" pilot program grants public access to view and
>download individual electronic (PDF) IEEE Local and Metropolitan Area
>Network (802) standards at no charge. IEEE 802 standards will be added to
>the "Get IEEE 802" program in PDF format six months after publication.--
>
>The link didn't work when I tried it.
>
>Regards,
>         Igor

  Igor,

  When the standards are superceded they are removed from the "Get IEEE
802" program, and effectively you have to wait for another 6 months to get
the new standard version from the program again. IEEE802.3-2000 was
superceded some time ago. From the same page of your link:

"""
When a standard is superseded, either by revision or withdrawal, it is
removed from the program. If there is a revision, the revised document is
considered a new standard, and is included in the program after it has been
published for six months.
"""
--
PabloBleyerKocik/
  pbleyer       /"Rintrah roars & shakes his fires in the burdend air;