RE: [ethmac] Why the packets are not recognized?

> Hi.

>You should tell us more to help you.
>Are you sure that packets are actually transmitted.
Yes, because I have shown the last data to be transmitted in the bar
(LED).

>Which mode are you working in (10/100 Mbps, half/full duplex).
100 Mbps, we have tried half/full duplex, but still can't be recognized.

> Did PHY auto negotiate or did you manualy set it?
I think, I set the PHY in repeating mode.  I don't for sure about this
thing because it isn't explained clearly in the manual book. I set the
mf(0)-mf(4)=00010.

> Can you receive packets?
Yes.

Thanks for your attention.