[ethmac] Why the packets are not recognized?

hi'

I tried to simulate Ethernet MAC core by implementing it to XSV300.  I
used XSV to SRAM interface to test it by sending (random) data stored in
SRAM to  real Ethernet card on my PC.  I tried to capture the data using
Ethereal but nothing's captured.  Can you please tell me where's my
mistakes?  I have used IEEE 802.3 packet data standard, includes the
destination address (my PC Ethernet MAC address) and source address (I set
it by myself according to the design).

Thanks for your attention.

Best Regards'

Hendra