From: Wilson Roger [mailto:RAWILSON1@qinetiq.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 3:04 AM
To: Open Cores - Ethernet (E-mail)
Subject: [ethmac] Standard info.

In order to understand how the core works I need to know more information about Ethernet itself. Can you suggest what the best sources of information are, the standard itself perhaps?

Thanks.

Roger.

For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information is
prohibited and may be unlawful.