From: lxn [mailto:panic@163.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 11:52 PM
To: ethmac@opencores.org
Subject: [ethmac] halfduplex

I'd like to ask two questions that have nothing to do with the code.
1.I can get to know which mode,half duplex or full duplex,the mac is working on only through reading the status register, is it right?
2.If the mac is going to send a package while it is working on halfduplex mode, is it only when the rx_en is at low level can mac deliver the package to PHY ? and also only tx_en is at low level can mac receive a package?

Thanks for your reply.

Regards,
lxn

用vip邮箱,送《求职宝典》!