[ethmac] information about rxethmach and macstatus

Hi Igor,

I've found the core very interesting. I'm tryng to undertand a little more
about its architecture.
I could  understand the organization of Tx section, but I found some problems
 with the Rx section.

Is it avaible a  brief descrition of the functionality of the ports of
eth_rxethmach ?
For example, looking at the waveforms taken from the Testbenches I found
StatePreamble always zero.
Is it ok?  Instead  StatusSFD has a quite big impulse, but the SDF section
 isn't only 1 octect?

I could not also undertand the aim of eth_macstatus. Is it avaible a description
of its outputs, and their meaning.

I could not find this information as a comment in the declarative section
of this modules, as in the TX file.
I looked also to the   Block Diagram of Rx Ethernet MAC  but I found it
as a different pinout.
Problably my questions are extremly dummy, but I'm new in the argument.

Thanks for your time,

Best regards
Simone.

Abbonati a Tiscali!
Con Tiscali By Phone puoi anche ascoltare ed inviare email al telefono.
Chiama Tiscali By Phone all' 892 800        http://byphone.tiscali.it