Re: [ethmac] reg-testbench module

Hi Igor,
sorry for late reply since I am out of station.I checked for whatever you mentioned and everything is correct.what I am looking for is,say suppose I have some data on wb_dat_i and I want it to be transported on Mtxd line.But here that lince is just showing 0.I couldnt understand,pls help me.
awaiting for ur reply.

thanks and regards
- satya

The correct wishbone cycle should have:
- wb_cyc set to 1
- wb_stb set to 1
- wb_adr valid
- wb_wr set to 1 for write or o for read cycle
- in case of read cycle data is latched to wb_dat_o when wb_ack is active.

In other words if there are wb_cyc and wb_stb activated but wb_adr is xxx then this is a bug.
In case of write cycle wb_dat_i must be valid, wb_dat_o can be xxx. I'm talking for slave interface.

In case of read cycle wb_dat_o must be valid when wb_ack_o is activated, wb_dat_i can be xxx.
I'm talking again for slave interface.

Do you have problems with that?

Are you seeing xxx values when setting the eth mac registers or buffer descriptors?

Regards,
    Igor