From: Igor Mohor
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2002 7:08 PM
Subject: RE: [ethmac] a question about ifg_timer.v

Perhaps this is not the right way to say but I didn't like what Mahmud and Novan did so I wrote my own. To avoid missunderstanding, what they did was great, but for my own reasons I decided not to continue their job. I took some ideas from their MAC and for that reason put their name as authors also. I know that one of them (not sure which one) decided to leave the project due to the lack of time or something like that. Anyway I didn't see any post from any of them. I hope they are still following the ethernet mailing list.

It is up to you to decide what to use. I know that meny people are working with my core. I don't know for the other. Perhaps I'm being wrong again.

Regards,
    Igor