[ethmac] New host interface (without DMA)

I use only tx descriptors in my core. DMA descriptors are not used anywhere
in the ethernet MAC core. At the moment host interface only supports DMA
accesses and for that reason DMA core needs to be used.
http://www.opencores.org/projects/wb_dma/
How to use DMA descriptors, read the DMA documentation.

I'm working on the host that doesn't need DMA and has wishbone master
interface for that purpose. It will take me few more days to finish.

So, there are three possibilities:
- use DMA core
- wait for few days until I finish the new host interface
- write your own interface

Regards,
	Igor