From: Igor Mohor [mailto:igorm@opencores.org]
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2001 5:04 PM
To: ethmac@opencores.org
Subject: RE: [ethmac] Non-DMA Host Interface

I also want to say that one thing that really needs to be done is address recognition system. Perhaps you would like to help on that and I'll finish the new host interface. My schedule is similar to yours so it would be great if we would work together on problems, perhaps also fixing documentation (improving).

Regards,
    Igor