From: owner-ethmac@opencores.org [mailto:owner-ethmac@opencores.org]On Behalf Of Donna Nyman
Sent: 27. december 2001 18:36
To: ethmac@opencores.org
Subject: [ethmac] Non-DMA Host Interface

Hi Igor,

Can you tell me when the host interface that doesn't use DMA will be completed?  Do you have any preliminary information on it?  We are planning to implement the ethernet core into our ASIC, and the non-DMA interface will work much better for us.  We will be implementing an FPGA version in about six weeks and then the ASIC after that.

Also, do you have any timing diagrams that could be added to the ethernet core documentation?  That would be very helpful!

Thanks!

Donna