From: owner-ethmac@opencores.org [mailto:owner-ethmac@opencores.org]On Behalf Of satya
Sent: 24. december 2001 14:50
To: ethmac@opencores.org
Subject: [ethmac] pls clarify my doubts

Hi Igor,
How r u?I got some doubts regarding your MAC core operation :
1.You mentioned that during frame transmission,first frame will be stored in memory.My doubt is whether that frame contains the data,source address,destination address ....??

2.If it contains source address,destination address on what criteria,that will be assigned and which block assigns those addresses?

Pls reply me immly.
Thanks and Regards,
- Satya & Veeresh