Re: [ethmac] Specification updated

Igor Mohor wrote:

> Hi, Guys,
>
> I fixed one missing thing in the spec. so it is updated.
> (RX_BD_NUM register added instead of the RB_BD_ADDR).
>
> Regards,
>         Igor

There's something I'm not completely sure about: it seems that this
register (btw there are some places in the doc where the old name is
still used) holds the _number_ of the BD i.e. from 0 to 0x100; wouldn't
it be more consistent with the interface to have this register hold the
address as seen to Wishbone, i.e. base + 0x400...base + 0x800?  All it
takes is to use bits [9:2] instead of [7:0] and possibly check the
others for validity.

Thanks,
Erez