RE: [ethmac] Ethernet MAC Core questions.

VLAN frames are not recognized. ARL is also not written, yet. I was busy
with other things lately and that's the reason that things were not
finalized,
yet. It is up to the rest of the world to do good testbenches. I get
information
from people time to time that they're implementing the core and that it's
working. I know that I'm late on updating the documentation. And that really
needs
to be done soon.

Regards,
	Igor